NHL'94 Forums

NHL 09 (360) League - Last Call

Logan

Pretty simple stuff. For this first season, you play 4 games vs every coach. After that short season, you go to playoffs, which is a best of 5. Only rule is your team MUST be an NHL team. Trades are off for this first season, we'll go from there.

If you want in, simply post your Xbox Live gametag in this thread, i'll invite you to the league.

Pretty simple stuff. For this first season, you play 4 games vs every coach. After that short season, you go to playoffs, which is a best of 5. Only rule is your team MUST be an NHL team. Trades are off for this first season, we'll go from there.

If you want in, simply post your Xbox Live gametag in this thread, i'll invite you to the league.

gtfo outtta errre'

gtfo.barker.jpg

anyone for ps3? ps3 09? ANYONE?

ya man me, add freydey to ur friend list

I've invited gr8, but Sebe and Russian Rocket have to accept my friend requests before I can invite them. I'm pretty sure you have to go to your player hub to accept the invitation for the league though, it doesn't send it through xbox live messeges for some reason.

Hey Logan,

You can add me if you still need more guys. I'll have fun going 0-20.... but it will be cool to get online and play some games.

Gamertag: DaDonch44

Anyone interested in playing just for fun too can send me a friend request and ill add you onto my list.