NHL'94 Forums

My wish for a NHL 95 GENS hack

Griffo

I would absolutely kill for an NHL 95 Gens hack with current (08-09) rosters but all the teams and their colors kept true to NHL 95 (ie...Phoenix Coyotes roster on the Winnipeg Jets, Avs on the Nordiques, Canes on the Whale...Canucks remain in wonderful black, red, and yellow...you get the picture.) I would do this myself but university and 2 jobs makes it nearly impossible to find the time. If anybody has free time and would like to to do this it'd be outstanding.

Cheers and Go Habs

http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?showtopic=9214

This is the best I can do for you man!

Cool, thanks. I think I'm going to give it a try myself anyhow. I've never tried it before. Can you change logos at center ice, team names in the menus, or even add teams using the NOSE old skool editor? if so, how? All I've figured out how to do is change players/rosters and team colours. Sorry, I'm a total noob at editing.

Cool, thanks. I think I'm going to give it a try myself anyhow. I've never tried it before. Can you change logos at center ice, team names in the menus, or even add teams using the NOSE old skool editor? if so, how? All I've figured out how to do is change players/rosters and team colours. Sorry, I'm a total noob at editing.

Center ice logos are a breeze but the startup logos are a different story.

Center ice logos are a breeze but the startup logos are a different story.

Really all I'm concerned about are the center ice logos and the little striped graphics that have the team city name that are used in the standings, stats, and such. If you could tell me how or direct me somewhere I'd be very appreciative.

Cheers

Really all I'm concerned about are the center ice logos and the little striped graphics that have the team city name that are used in the standings, stats, and such. If you could tell me how or direct me somewhere I'd be very appreciative.

Cheers

Once I finsih my 97 hack I plan to work on 95.

• 1 year later...
Once I finsih my 97 hack I plan to work on 95.

Do you have any new NHL '97 or 95 Stuff ?

I don't know much about editing, but if I happen to get motivated maybe I can steal some of your work to begin as a foundation for new rosters in these great old games !