NHL'94 Forums

Anyone wanna play?

rimbamboo

sigh rimb you wont find anyone. 99% of the people who will respond to you here will be a gens player

yep.. try the genesis version! takes some getting used to, but it's just as fun

[edit:

statements suggesting which version is better redacted in the interests of avoiding a SNES-vs-Genesis war!]

Edited by smozoma

SNES is like a Mac and GENS is like a PC...more people use PCs but once they use a mac they realize why they wasted all their years using PCs.

SNES is like a Mac and GENS is like a PC...more people use PCs but once they use a mac they realize why they wasted all their years using PCs.

burn :)

But... everyone knows if you want to play games, PC i mean Genesis is where you want to be!

[edit:

SNES-vs-Genesis (serious) comments removed to avoid console war thread!)]

Edited by smozoma

No need to be a bunch of asshats here. I was a Sega guy myself, but the SNES wasn't bad at all. Jeez, you'd think that playing hockey videogames can tie us togheter no matter which console is used, yet there are useless in-fighting that makes no sense.

Behave, dudes, behave.

WATAGA

Us Gens guys cant play SNES because the gameplay is too simple. All you have to do is 2 things offensively in SNES - Speed and 1Tr. Defensively goalie control is your only option.

I thought the deke was killer in SNES, too?

if you choose a crappy (slow) team, you usually have no chance of winning.

Same is true in weight-bug-fixed Genesis version, though... taking on Pittsburgh with Ottawa = DEATH.

But, yeah, that is one of the neat parts of the weight bug -- how the weak, light teams could hold their own against the bigger teams.

look. like everything its about skill. i lost a few games in snes with chicago against anaheim.

how can you say slapshots dont exist in snes..slapshots are 10x more realistic.

what are you saying checking is completly random..

one of the reasons is its wieght fixed so those light players dont get the zone with out getting knocked on there ass.

and secondly like real life the goalies gonna stop it if you just blast it from anywhere unlike gens it floats in.