NHL'94 Forums

shaftman

Mmmmm....2 for 1

Habs still wins for hottest avatar tho- there's just something about that broad that makes me want to lick the monitor :huh:

everyone has diff tastes ...i like habs cuz she kinda looks like a young famke jannsens< -----not sure if thats spelled right

BUT skinny young blondes are just too scrumptious

hehe agreed

the thing with blondes is ...heres an example...the other day i was driving downtown and seen this beautiful blonde hair flowing in the wind and she was skinny and i was like damn ,look at the hottie and then when i drove past she looks over and its a 45+ yeaR old over tanned cougar with a wrinkled old face hahaha ,but it was the blonde hair that had me interested till she looked over lol

the thing with blondes is ...heres an example...the other day i was driving downtown and seen this beautiful blonde hair flowing in the wind and she was skinny and i was like damn ,look at the hottie and then when i drove past she looks over and its a 45+ yeaR old over tanned cougar with a wrinkled old face hahaha ,but it was the blonde hair that had me interested till she looked over lol

Whats even worse, is in the same scenario, the chick turns around and..

Its a guy!

aodsfuugadofgsdoufghsdfd

Dude looks like a laidehhh

guess theres some defiance towards the beautiful women pictures ......i can see maybe a little exploitation of the beautiful female pictures but its all open here of course, if there are gay or female members they should feel free to put up a fair unexposed pic as well ...right?