NHL'94 Forums

(Performace Enhancers)

BOOZE AND/OR WEED   

11 members have voted

1. 1. BOOZE AND/OR WEED does it make your game and/or your opponents' game better?

• Yes
    • No
    • No difference

that 12 goal game at the #1 spot in my offline league records is the one game i played under the influence

http://mcapewell.servehttp.com/nhl94/recor...mp;maxrecords=3

i was zenlike.

Edited by smozoma

vade retro satana

vade retro satana

I have keep over 12 years of stats on this very topic ...............now i play better immediatly after smoking or drinking as my senses are enhanced but as the day goes on my magic wears off and ill play worse!

Seeing a topic called "weed/booze" isn't a good idea, especially when there's parents and kids reading this forum.

-Evan

I know beer negatively impacts my game. I make a point of not playin league games when i've had a few. Other than that, there ain't many things better than throwing back some cold ones and playing a dozen games of 94'.

And there ain't much worse then playing Hokkee when he's Lit-up. Consistent pausing, line changes, and frequent disappearances make the whole experience god awful. :blink:

If you get too high and/or drunk, you're not gonna know what the hell you're doing and you may not remember any of it either!

So I vote no.

If you get too high and/or drunk, you're not gonna know what the hell you're doing and you may not remember any of it either!

So I vote no.

:blink:

well i usually suck when playing drunk, but go into super human nhl zone when playing some 2on2 while high. Which is amazing to play while high.

So I vote no.

lol wtf after 8 joints and 20 booz

and yeah 2on2 high is fun, but i suck lol

Ohhh, I thought you meant playing real hockey, not videogame hockey. o.O

Well, I got booze, but no joints allowed in my home. I still stand by my vote, though.

Seeing a topic called "weed/booze" isn't a good idea, especially when there's parents and kids reading this forum.

-Evan

Iam sorry i didnt know nhl94.com became a corporational entity ....why cant this be the last haven of uneditedness ....it seems like youve gotten away from why you created this site in the first place ( i say this knowing that you have made a large contribution to the begining of this) and by the way whens the last time you updated the site!!

PS I was just going thru options and noticed purshase paid subscptions ....what exactly would i be subscirbling too??

Edited by kgman

My bad, should have picked more "appropriate" words. Performance enhancements sounds about right tho. More so if theres dudes out there who are fit to join the Barry Bonds society.. I can just see it now, random guys, with a set of huge thumbs and fingers from all that juice use. LOL!

sos01.jpg

PS I was just going thru options and noticed purshase paid subscptions ....what exactly would i be subscirbling too??

Theres nothing there to subscribe to. It's probably just there because Evan was thinking of having paid memberships to the forum and site..and free limited memberships.

Its how most forums work.

Lucky for us he's given us nhl94.com for free.

Be thankful!

Iam sorry i didnt know nhl94.com became a corporational entity ....why cant this be the last haven of uneditedness ....it seems like youve gotten away from why you created this site in the first place ( i say this knowing that you have made a large contribution to the begining of this) and by the way whens the last time you updated the site!!

Hey, I'd like to think this place is pretty loose compared to most communities. I don't think I've gotten away from why I created this site.

The reason I created this site is to give people who enjoy nhl94 a place to share their experiences, play games online, learn how to edit the game, etc. I just haven't been around much anymore because life has been hectic. I'm not going to start any arguments, but here's a thought. If you (or anyone here) was running this website, what kind of things would you add or do differently?

The subscription thing on the forums is a feature that's built into the forum application. I choose not to use that (and never will) as this should always be free.

On a side note, I'd love to run a league but I don't really have someone to help me maintain a database. It's too much overhead to do it all yourself. We've been playing NHL94 at work and most of my co-workers play and enjoy the game. We did 1 tourny so far, went well. We're doing another one soon, so maybe we'll start posting these tourny's on the website (would anyone care?).

-Evan

Evan, werent you working with chaos to get some new data base or something going?

Yes, though I haven't heard from him in a while. I'll contact him to see how he's doing.

-Evan