NHL'94 Forums

94 Live World Tournament

HABS

well there was an old huge thread about this not too long ago, too lazy to search for it.

I think we should setup a tourney where all 94ers meet somewhere in north america, im thinking in June or July. Nice summer days.

Get one giant tournament.

nah, i think in an event like this the spirit of the whole thing of coming together and doing this as a community will over ride any need to fight each other. ive been thinking about going to quebec in the summer, so ill have to work on getting my passport just in case.

If I go to Vegas, it certainly won't be to play video hockey..although half the members of this community would probably spend most of their time in front of a computer screen getting sore thumbs...

nice idea but this will never happen ....guys cant even show their own pic ..let alone meet other people ....also coaches cant even show enough interest to play there lg games, ....site owners cant even fix their site so we can continue with gdl league...cause NO ONE gives a s**t about nhl94 anymore except for about 10 hardcore guys.

• 3 weeks later...

There are always cheap flights to Vegas. It's common to find flights for under $100 bucks one way. Plus there's a ton of other stuff to do once you get your nhl fix.

Depending on whats going on (conventions, shows) hotels can be crazy cheap too. I've seen $40 night at the MGM not that long ago.