NHL'94 Forums

Site Suggestion

shaftman

I think a very helpful neat little feature would be:

Having everything ever put up for download, available.

Allow me to elaborate: I have so many roms and bits and pieces of roms i just want to delete it all and re download it all fresh..and have everything.

but to search the forums endlessly for things people put up for download, very time consuming.

ever need to re download a rom and you couldn't find the stupid thread?

Well you admins have many powers, is it possible to have an archive of everything submitted and when we needed to find something someone put in a thread just check the archive?

Just an idea..

P.S neutral forum?

I think a very helpful neat little feature would be:

Having everything ever put up for download, available.

Allow me to elaborate: I have so many roms and bits and pieces of roms i just want to delete it all and re download it all fresh..and have everything.

but to search the forums endlessly for things people put up for download, very time consuming.

ever need to re download a rom and you couldn't find the stupid thread?

Well you admins have many powers, is it possible to have an archive of everything submitted and when we needed to find something someone put in a thread just check the archive?

Just an idea..

P.S neutral forum?

i think that any avatars with ladies on them should be ones with real breasts! ..........but ya good idea shafty i hate lookin through endless threads for that 1 i need .......I think an open source database would be great idea that way we wouldnt have to depend on 1 or 2 guys for it .......another idea is like a winter classic some annual event that we can look forward 2

Agreed.

The download page was suppose to be this. Trying to avoid too many forums too, but a downloads section that's constantly updated is certainly a must.

-Evan