NHL'94 Forums

Officially retired from nhl94!

hokkeefan

I am done OFFICIALLY!

I am out of control with nhl94 rage and i suck haha ...think i've actually gotten worse hehe.

yesterday I tossed my pc desk and broke my lcd monitor and went a little coo coo .

its not fun anymore and rage has taken over .

so its time to say bye bye ,so long ,thanks for puting up with me.

the fun days of nhl94 are gone :P

replace me in gdl,fdl and blitz.

I would love to come back after I calm down but its just stupid of me to do so ,its just the addict in me and thats about it .so replace me ..please and thank you !if I ever get a handle on being pissed off everytime I play, I will come back but that wont happen for eons .

So dont screw around by keeping me in ,hoping i will return in 2 days and do me a favor and take me out please.

its been fun ...not !

later B)

Good, because I was tired of kicking your ass. Good riddance.

thank you wags ...this is what i want to hear B) im not coming back at all !...treating this game like im treating cigarettes ....quit quit quit ....but i might haVE to post occasionally just to get to 2000 posts hehe but no more gaming, this game is evil!!!

thank you wags ...this is what i want to hear B) im not coming back at all !...treating this game like im treating cigarettes ....quit quit quit ....but i might haVE to post occasionally just to get to 2000 posts hehe but no more gaming, this game is evil!!!

What if you put the emulator and ROMs on a USB stick and let the wife guard it except for "NHL94 Time" :P

damn hokke, i feel bad about it now! :(

Lawl i must say i'm guilty of doing violent acts under anger, with Scribe'S GDL 4 team took over, i was just sooo tired of seing PUppa suck the nuts of the opposants, i threw my keyboard on the floor and it broke xD