NHL'94 Forums

Alexei Kovalev wants out? o.o

RedWingDevil

I just watched the Habs vs Caps game last night and I got wind that Kovalev could want out of Montreal. Things don't look good, but they're hoping they'll work something out. They gave him a 2-3 game layoff so that he'll have time to think things through.

I'm surprised HABS or one of the guys here hasn't posted this. Your thoughts?

Edited by RedWingDevil

First off 2 games. and he will come back strong. and if by whatever reason he does not. then he'll get traded. simple.

i dont want to see him go. he does not want to go. those reports you read are false. kovy will shape up. its hard to play in montreal. so much pressure and media attention

First off 2 games. and he will come back strong. and if by whatever reason he does not. then he'll get traded. simple.

i dont want to see him go. he does not want to go. those reports you read are false. kovy will shape up. its hard to play in montreal. so much pressure and media attention

i love how we get false report about kovalev each year... :huh:

this should be his last season in mtl.

b***h, what did i say? HUH? yeahhhh. maybe im speaking to soon, but 3 points in his first game back and he's feeling good!

maybe this is the start of a turn around for the habs in the final stretch.

Frey, take your bandwagon home and go sleep! :)

b***h, what did i say? HUH? yeahhhh. maybe im speaking to soon, but 3 points in his first game back and he's feeling good!

maybe this is the start of a turn around for the habs in the final stretch.

Frey, take your bandwagon home and go sleep! :)

lol hes like a stupid kid, need punishment to get some points in.