Classic League - Spring 2009 Sign-Ups

metzgerism

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Wags13
And I am not approving his concept.

FPB I don't mean to be rude - stepping up to run the damn thing is a noble cause, especially when I have about as much NHL94 excitement as a pile of turds, but I outlined a system that is pretty much along the lines of what Halifax wanted to do last time.

If anyone, including FPB, would like to run part or all of the league, please run it through me first. This is still on my to-do list, right after finding a job, getting health insurance, moving out of my parent's house and winning the Stanley Cup.

Who died and made you NHL94.com boss?

Good job discouraging people from wanting to run a league on their own time- no wonder the league activity in this place has grinded to an absolute halt.

This isn't an attack, so nobody take it as such.

Nobody died, but they did put me in charge of Classic for now.

I never gave FPB any authority, nor did I say "if someone wants to help/run the thing, just do it." He could have (and still SHOULD) talk to me, I'm on AIM enough of the time and am more than willing to cede a portion of the Classic league to him.

Gihtarman has offered his help to run the SNES side.

Anyone, FPB included, may send me an AIM asking to help.

It's spring, we started the registration about a month ago, and I think this is fine. For a league of this type and tradition, a long rego period isn't the worst thing ever...

This isn't an attack, so nobody take it as such.

Nobody died, but they did put me in charge of Classic for now.

I never gave FPB any authority, nor did I say "if someone wants to help/run the thing, just do it." He could have (and still SHOULD) talk to me, I'm on AIM enough of the time and am more than willing to cede a portion of the Classic league to him.

Gihtarman has offered his help to run the SNES side.

Anyone, FPB included, may send me an AIM asking to help.

It's spring, we started the registration about a month ago, and I think this is fine. For a league of this type and tradition, a long rego period isn't the worst thing ever...

I have a website ready to go and would be happy to run the league. I won't actively participate (read: play games), but I'll be happy to run the league.

Let me know.

As long as the League gets started, knock yourself out.

I dunno what I could do to help things, but I can learn. I still want to play too.

Many moons passed, summer turned to winter, winter to spring and then I realized that treating NHL94 the same as my bastard love child who I never call or visit on the weekends is wrong. I'm back and fiending for some competition.

Also, my AIM = schwartz124 and I've added the rest of you from the league. Prepare yourself for the magic of Hartford.

Hey guys, quick question. I'm in the SNES league and i've already played almost all my games, and am craving more. do you know if there's any space in a gens league or whatever cuz I wanna play more competitive games

Edited by MrSoul

Hey guys, quick question. I'm in the SNES league and i've already played almost all my games, and am craving more. do you know if there's any space in a gens league or whatever cuz I wanna play more competitive games

yes. check the other tabs other online gaming to go to their respective forums

yes. check the other tabs other online gaming to go to their respective forums

Which reminds me. you should figure out how to get that 3 on 3 snes tournament going cuz that rom is just a ton o fon