NHL'94 Forums

The Montreal Canadiens are hockey players...and criminals?

halifax

The police reportedly recorded conversations between the arrested man, Pasquale Mangiola, and at least two of the players. La Presse adds that the three Canadiens stars are not suspected of any criminal activity.

They are loaded why would they possibly be criminals. Think about it.

mogilny had family threatened in russia for blackmail.....bure became friends with known mafia after he retired and somehow was invisible in game 7 of stanley cup final and was in suspicion of having known mafia contacts ---russian mafia has held family over the heads of nhl players for years and its no surprise if there trying to stick their nose in when they can (mafia)....in the final game of stanley cup finals in ny bure didnt even try and floated around after dominating the previous 3 series and 4-6 games of series with nyr besides the richter stop on peanlty shot ....its all written about somewhere :huh:

Edited by hokkeefan

Dude are you freakin serious???? Lost all credibility in my eye's once i got to the following part:

Hockey: Big business and religion

What is hockey? It is a sport played by six people on a team, on ice, on skates. There is usually one goalie, five outer players and unlimited substitutions are allowed. It is the fastest game in the world.

bure out performed everyone in playoffs and then was non - existent due to lack luster play in gm 7 ....mafia was in backround and nyr winning stanley cup was the biggest thing since lightbulbs in ny ...so its just a possibility ...watching gm wont solve any discrepency if the player slacks off ...unlike linden who was the canadian heart of team

it just seems funny that the most exciting player in this time was not even invlolved in gm 7 at all ....the biggest game in his life and he was a no show ...watch how excited he was when he played his 1st game in nhl...he was influenced ...but thats just my opinion ....he was a superstar who played like gino odjick in final gm of stanley cup finals ...doesnt add up

I watched that gm 7 live but dont remember Bure tanking it. Does everyone else have the same opinion as Hokkee? Just curious. Turned out to be one helluva game anyway.

that could explain why andrei kostitsyn is so up and down!!! if thats the reason, he should be assfucked by youppi right away

youppi.jpg