NHL'94 Forums

Things you should know

This topic was made so that newbies and players alike can tell a bit of stuff about themselves. Just to show you how it goes and any one thing you may want to know about me, I'll start.

Things you should know about me:

- At the moment, I'm unemployed, but I'm working on getting a job

- I am from Mexico. Rare sight around here, ah?

- I played through Nintendo, Genesis, SNES, PS1, 2 and soon 3.

- I'm liking hockey recently

- I can get quite a temper when I lose badly. I stress the fact that I hate losing a bit more than I enjoy winning games.

It's your turn, guys.

Edited by RedWingDevil

Je m'appelle Freydey, étudiant à l'unviersité de Montréal, Québec.

Je m'appelle Freydey, étudiant à l'unviersité de Montréal, Québec.

Reeallly? so your in town a lot. I can come meet you sometime and we can 94 on your breaks or something :cry:

I am a musician. Currently looking to make a musical break though with some band.

Also looking into career paths that are actually feasible lol

I'm 20 years old.

good idea. heres a few things about me.

-i also like shaftman am an inspiring musician, i currently play in 2 bands and that takes up a big chunk of my life.

-i am currentlly unemployed

-ill be 22 years old in may

-ive lived in boston all my life and im a lifelong bruins and red sox fan.

=Two hockey players died while I was working on Sunday.

=n.

what? :cry:

I am Bob Kudelski and I'm 44 years old. In 1986, I was drafted by the LA Kings in the supplemental draft, and went on to play parts of 10 seasons in the NHL.

In 1993-94, I scored a career high 40 goals, and played in the All Star Game. Because of a mid-season trade from Ottawa to Florida, I tied Jimmy Carson for the NHL record for games played in a single season with 86.

I am currently in real estate development in Connecticut. I also work part-time teaching kids how to snipe the top corner with a sizzling wrister.

But seriously, I am 28. I work for the government. I love NHL'94 on SNES. Genesis, not so much. I sometimes like to bold text for emphasis.

Edited by Bob Kudelski

The woman who serves coffee in my internet cafe is very nice and doesn't mind my filthy beard or my drinking problem. She also yelled at me when I scared away customers when I used to give up goals (and then lose) playing NHL 94, but since I haven't played for awhile our relationship has markedly improved.

The alley in the back of the shop really isn't very comfortable so I try to find a bench and protect my secondhand laptop at all costs. It only goes in my shopping cart when I'm pushing it around and can keep an eye on it. I almost broke it last week when I rolled over at a bus shelter at like 4 in the morning and it dropped to the ground, but it still turns on perfectly fine.