NHL'94 Forums

Player Number Values

Robby D

Hi all, just fiddling around with the NOSE recolouring to make the day-glo blue ice, into a nice natural white. Only problem is, the skate-level numbers for the players have now become a hell of a lot harder to read.

I want to change them to a darker gray, enough to be able to see, but not to clash with the puck...problem is, I don't know where the option for number colour appears, under the rink tab? under the uniform tab? et etc.

Thanks in advance guys.

Hi all, just fiddling around with the NOSE recolouring to make the day-glo blue ice, into a nice natural white. Only problem is, the skate-level numbers for the players have now become a hell of a lot harder to read.

I want to change them to a darker gray, enough to be able to see, but not to clash with the puck...problem is, I don't know where the option for number colour appears, under the rink tab? under the uniform tab? et etc.

Thanks in advance guys.

White ice painful on the eyes...

the detault colour is EE8, try EEA or EEC, which is a lighter blue. EEE just hurts!

Sorry, can't help you with the number part.