NHL'94 Forums

Can we add the siren to the SNES '94 roms?

Have a siren sound after a goal instead of a whistle after a goal like in all these SNES '94 roms.

Cool site for Hockey Horns. ;)

http://www.2khockey.net/forums/index.php?s...=7762&st=0/

Not that I ever listen to the sound of a SNES NHL '94 game.

I think only dorks listen to the sound but for some future highlights it would be nice.

Can this be done for the SNES NHL'94?

Have a siren sound after a goal instead of a whistle after a goal like in all these SNES '94 roms.

Cool site for Hockey Horns. ;)

http://www.2khockey.net/forums/index.php?s...=7762&st=0/

Not that I ever listen to the sound of a SNES NHL '94 game.

I think only dorks listen to the sound but for some future highlights it would be nice.

Can this be done for the SNES NHL'94?

as far as i know, no.

try googling for how to hack audio in SNES ROMs perhaps.. i didn't see anything in my quick try

DUDE its the emulator! grab yourself a SNES and the catridge and its got the big bad ol' siren blaring.

dont make me upload a video to prove it...

What?

Why talk about Cartridge I of course have one.

Prove what?

I want a new SNES '94 rom with a new siren sound. :D

Lol well jeff was saying he wanted a siren instead of the whistle...when you play on the emu you get a whistle but the real game has a siren. unless that video is done with the emulator? in which case i ask, how?!

Lol well jeff was saying he wanted a siren instead of the whistle...when you play on the emu you get a whistle but the real game has a siren. unless that video is done with the emulator? in which case i ask, how?!

The cartridge I have has the whistle...and not the siren.

Perhaps Jeff and I got the 'charlie and the chocolate factory' cartridges and we were supposed to go to EA and get a tour of their facilities and meet the oompa loompa programmers and one of us could've owned EA in order to make 95 a better game.

Perhaps Jeff and I got the 'charlie and the chocolate factory' cartridges and we were supposed to go to EA and get a tour of their facilities and meet the oompa loompa programmers and one of us could've owned EA in order to make 95 a better game.

lol i swear my snes cartridge got that annoying siren sound.

Lol

My SNES NHL '94 cartridge has the siren.

Halifax I didn't know your cartridge has a whistle instead of a siren. wow

Point of course of this post is not about the cartridge it's about the roms and how the SNES NHL'94 roms don't have the siren. Weird.

Can the siren be edited in some how to the SNES NHL '94 roms?

hm...if halifax has a catridge with the whistle it would explain the rom. different versions of the game...or..uh.

highly unlikely but maybe some of the cartridges were glitchy and the rom is the glitched version.

man i have no idea....

maybe the emulator is bugged and halifax is just smoking crack again. :D

then again with these stupid ideas i just threw out there maybe im smoking crack :huh:

Uh.. So if there are two versions of the game... There should be (at least) two different rom dumps of it... I haven't played the real thing since like the first few years when it was new... :D So I really have no idea what it was like on the PAL version.. I have a pack with 10 different dumps, gotta play through them then and see.

Edit: Nah.. Got the whistle on all of them.. Anyone tried other emulators (than zsnes)?

Edited by Xstioph

Alright. Using a different emulator, after a goal is scored. the ref blows the whistle....and the siren goes off!!

so there you have it.

also i noticed a lot of emulators that have mac versions.

oh yeah and theres a buzzer for the end of the periods

Edited by shaftman