NHL'94 Forums

Smoz you sure you remembered the weight bug? =P

shaftman

I dont understand why Lemieux (which i now realize how important he is!!!) is getting knocked on his ass and injured for the game by guys like gretzky and fleury?

That shouldn't be happening...

I have noticed the same thing, its not as black and white like kova VS lindros, in classic. Theres more gray area when it comes to holding the puck and checking.

it happens occasionally where the light guys can knock down big guy ...but those fat bastards 66 and 88 are still damn near impossible to knock down ...ive played carses fat ass team and i get knocked around like a pinball ...and when sebe had 66 i couldnt knock him down at all ...i think the rom is fine ....maybe not exactly perfect like the bullcrap original rom but its still damn good :blink:

speed is a factor in a check, so since those light guys are quick they can take out bigger guys once in a while. it's just not a simple less than / greater than calculation...

you could always use a heavy guy before to knock over a light guy, it just didn't work very often. and those guys also did a lot of injuries, too (see GDL all-time stats thingie on the main GDL page...)