NHL'94 Forums

New NHL'91.com league

clockwise

It's been a long time coming, so here she blows.

Aspiring coaches are welcome to sign up with this form. I'd encourage coaches to familiarize themselves and download the rom as well.

A simulated demo season was used in constructing the site. Sample league pages are listed as follows:

- Standings

- League Leaders

- Teams

- Boxscores

- Player Stats | Bios

Launch for league play is yet to be determined. You can read more about the site for now as I'm watching the Flyers and Sabres, at the moment. I'll leave it at that until later, gators.

My extreme fear of commitment will prevent me from signing up but man, it's bringing some guys out of the woodwork. Some old favorites so to speak. It just goes to show you how extremely intriguing this whole NHL 91 thing really is. A true work of art.

post-646-1237051811_thumb.jpg

dude donnybrook

awesome .gif on signature lololol

Thanks for the kind words. At this juncture I'd say the site is about 1/2 way home, even with the league component completed.

And a message for those who have signed the registration forum over the last week or so:

My web host changed the mail comp to local host over the last month and never notified me.

I simply switched the stmpServer to local host, fired off a test register form, and everything is orderly. So the issue has been resolved.

All the forms submitted before this switch (before mid February) are accounted for, but coaches who have registered over the last week or so will need to sign up again.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

All the forms submitted before this switch (before mid February) are accounted for, but coaches who have registered over the last week or so will need to sign up again.

OK, I resubmitted.. I also changed my team order (in case you still have my old submission, i'd like to go with my more recent selection!)

I registered again last night, so I hope that this time the registration of the rest of the players sticks.

Yeah, we'll be waiting to see which teams we get and when we get this thing started.

ROM works pretty fine, but isn't there a way to play with the Russian teams at home? Just asking. :blink:

Yeah, we'll be waiting to see which teams we get and when we get this thing started.

ROM works pretty fine, but isn't there a way to play with the Russian teams at home? Just asking. :blink:

The Russian teams can only be used as away teams in his rom. Frankly, I find it fitting that they can only play as away teams. After all, the super series was played on American soil.

The Russian teams can only be used as away teams in his rom. Frankly, I find it fitting that they can only play as away teams. After all, the super series was played on American soil.

Pretty much.

I want to clarify something real quick: NHL'91 is NHL'94 with the insignia and teams from the 1990-1991, NHL campaign (more here). It's not EA Hockey or NHL Hockey. So, yes, there are one timers and there is no fighting. I thought this was made abundantly clear on the sites 'About' section but several people contacted me about this.

Okay, here's the prospective list of coaches that were jumbled with my favorite randomizer.

1. politelyerased - Boston
2. Freydey - Edmonton
3. sarcdoc23 - Calgary
4. habs - New Jersey
5. Wittgenstein - Minnesota
6. flamingpavelbure - Vancouver
7. kaberger8 - Pittsburgh
8. hokkee - Chicago
9. Matt Hurray - Los Angeles
10. XdeathsbloodX - St. Louis
11. smozoma - Buffalo
12. WagsTh - Washington
13 boknowsnhl94 - New York R.
14. clockwise - Montreal
15. Newjerseykiller - Detroit
16. Houlanov - Quebec
17. puckhead8926 - TBD
18. Vocally Caged - TBD
19. Iceguy94 - TBD
20. donnybrook94 - TBD
21. swos - TBD

Since smozoma had all of the teams he selected taken when his turn came around, I'm going to let the last eleven coaches hand pick their club, in order. Coaches are also permitted to swap teams, before the season commences.

Anyone who hasn't registered is still welcome to sign up as a replacement.

Err, I thought I had managed to register. I can still do it, right? Please double check in case something fishy happens. I've been waiting to start this league for a while now.

Err, I thought I had managed to register. I can still do it, right? Please double check in case something fishy happens. I've been waiting to start this league for a while now.

My apologies, RWD, your signup from the 18th is in my mail box.

I inadvertently posted the wrong name when I pasted in the coaches. Must of gotten fowled up switching tabs.

Got you up there, now.

Guest Wags13

How were those ten coaches who actually got teams selected to go into the ball hopper? Order of registration? Just wondering considering I was like the 4th player to actually express interest on this thread AND that was after registering on your NHL91 site twice after learning the original registration wasn't received.