NHL'94 Forums

"A" league =A+ slackers haha... bums

Lol. I like how you semi bitched at me today, even though i actually had an away message for once.

and go figure youd be bitchin' about slackers in a league you dont even compete in.

I'd hire a team of doctors to analyze you, just so i can comprehend the logic sometimes.

and by all means, im not bitching about your bitching :)

Edited by shaftman

Guest Houlanov
Lol. I like how you semi bitched at me today, even though i actually had an away message for once.

and go figure youd be bitchin' about slackers in a league you dont even compete in.

I'd hire a team of doctors to analyze you, just so i can comprehend the logic sometimes.

and by all means, im not bitching about your bitching :)

huh a b***h bitched!

huh a b***h bitched!

But we're on the B league. Shouldn't someone on A league do the complaint instead? :)

Yeah, "A" is pretty sad.

I'm going to come up with a penalty scheme for being behind.. no penalties for this first deadline, though.

People should have 10 games done tonight, though...

and by all means, im not bitching about your bitching ^_^

i post about this cause they are SUPPOSED to be the hardcore elite guys and there activity is pathetic and kill the interest of others that actually want to play...which in turn kills the lg ...i shouldnt have to b***h about the veterans playing on this site but they are in the A league and they should show it !......maybe the more active guys in B league should replace them and they should be demoted. :) ....bums...slackers.......once again---IF YOU CANT BE ACTIVE IN A LEAGUE THEN WHY JOIN!?

and im 0.0004

alot of these guys in B lg have improved alot and grow in skill everyday ...i'm sure alot of us werent pro's in the beginning.

hell,i defeated aj in 7 gms with my nucks vs his maple leafs ..i shoulda won in 6 but he came through haha........ when he was an up "n" comer...it was one of my favorite series ever, even though he wasnt an A leaguer

your under estimating these guys due to last seasons stats ...you just wait some of these guys will be A leaguers in no time and kicking your ass.

ok aj your up lol

and a example if guys say oh hokkee is 14-1 against B leaguers at 1 point ...well in gdl last season i was 14-3 at 1 point to so dont be so down on the B side...sure theres a few guys feeling the game out but it takes a s**t load of losses to get a s**t load better..............psssssssss...click...glug,glug,glug...ahhhh..... oh and i tripped over the reigns and fell off the wagon...damnit :D

your % thus far is .417

how about win some games before you trash talk :D

and lol u have just proved his point with that stat :D

think Im gonna step down. sorry guys, have just lost interest playin in leagues

I will give up my team in B to move up to A and take thegrs team....im sure someone wouldnt mind to jump in with my team in B -washington-roy,ciccarelli.....ive played a bunch of games but its a good team to enter with .

p.s....I am glad a couple guys dropped cause there not interested right now or too busy to play.If you cant be active thats the best way to keep things moving along.

I will give up my team in B to move up to A and take thegrs team....im sure someone wouldnt mind to jump in with my team in B -washington-roy,ciccarelli.....ive played a bunch of games but its a good team to enter with .

p.s....I am glad a couple guys dropped cause there not interested right now or too busy to play.If you cant be active thats the best way to keep things moving along.

Hokkee - I second you about being glad that guys dropped. It was great having guys like gr81 playing, but if they aren't interested anymore, then it's best if they move on. (btw good luck with everything else you have going on, gr81!)

2ndly - don't give up your team midway through the season. It ruins the integrity of the league a bit. If you take the A team... take it in addition with the B team.

Hokkee - I second you about being glad that guys dropped. It was great having guys like gr81 playing, but if they aren't interested anymore, then it's best if they move on. (btw good luck with everything else you have going on, gr81!)

2ndly - don't give up your team midway through the season. It ruins the integrity of the league a bit. If you take the A team... take it in addition with the B team.

Thanks matt, its greatly appreciated. btw guys, still dont hesitate to ask me for exhis on AIM because thats the best way to get me to play. I just don't want to be committed to too many leagues atm.

this community is dying

why? look how the B leaguers are playing their games fast