NHL'94 Forums

possible playoff matchups...

hokkeefan

columbus 1 point behind van .....and chicago tied with van ....calgary 2 points ahead of chi and van .....if columbus pulls it out it could be ...van at calgary and columbus vs chicago would be awsome .If u watch hardcore hockey talk on sirius/thescore on at 3pm pacific all they text about is vancouver and calgary on the side screen like wags vs me about stupid s**t . :blink:.....bragging rights will be on the line.

Edited by hokkeefan

columbus 1 point behind van .....and chicago tied with van ....calgary 2 points ahead of chi and van .....if columbus pulls it out it could be ...van at calgary and columbus vs chicago would be awsome .If u watch hardcore hockey talk on sirius/thescore on at 3pm pacific all they text about is vancouver and calgary on the side screen like wags vs me about stupid s**t . :blink: .....bragging rights will be on the line.

not sure what standings you were looking at but vancouver had a 3 point lead on columbus before last night's game(not one)...and they were 5 points behind calgary(not 2)....and they were two points behind chicago(not tied).

as for east i would hope to see montreal at boston ...and see montreal pull a horseshoe out there ass and beat boston in 6 woohoo

As of right now, it'd take a miracle for that huge upset. Kinda like the Denver Nuggets beating the Seattle Supersonics in the 1993 NBA playoffs. :blink: