Sebe

Montreal

Legend of 94

Pittsburgh

Swos

Hartford

Shadowsml

Los Angeles

Here would be the teams assigned. I propose we do this.

- 3 Divisions of 4 Teams

- 4 Games Vs Division Rival

- 2 Games Vs Non-Division for a total of 28 Games

- Win gives you 2 Points

- Tie gives you 1 Point

- Loss gives you 0 point (Metz Bitching)

- Top 8 Make playoffs, other are out, Classic Bracket!

Here would be the Divisions

Evan Division

Swos

Flasox

Wags

Freydey

Wboy Division

Sebe

Legend of 94

FPB

Shadowsml

Eric Anthony Division

VC

AJ

Rynweinmeyer

Houlanov

For the Standings, Post the results of your games and i will make standings every week.

Tie Braker

Most Wins

Best VS Record

Best goal differencial

Edited by The Russian Rocket

Two things

(1) When does this start?

(2) Would it be possible to trade VC with Swos in my division? I only ask because Swos's schedule and mine almost never mesh together, it would be incredibly difficult to get 4 games in against him, due to the 10 hour time difference and my working when he is actually awake.

Sounds good to me. Now I am new with the online stuff. Am I able to edit my lines or do I have to stick with the original setup?

yeah, feel free to edit your lines however you please before the game, and it doesnt have to be the same every game or through out the whole game.

AJ btw unblock me or something on AIM, we should play our blitzes.

you arent blocked, the issue there is i dont get home from work until after your bed time.

btw, how we recording scores?

Hey FPB, what about the others that also want in? For instance, me. Is there gonna be C/D leagues or do we get into the mix in A/B?

bure, i wanna offer my team for trade, is that possible?

Habs are available to anyone but AJ..lol!!!

sorry dude, ur the only player i can think of that can win with OTT...I would lose every game.

Edited by Sebe_The_Legend

Two things

(1) When does this start?

(2) Would it be possible to trade VC with Swos in my division? I only ask because Swos's schedule and mine almost never mesh together, it would be incredibly difficult to get 4 games in against him, due to the 10 hour time difference and my working when he is actually awake.

I can be around. If we schedule our games I can wake up in 7am and play our games. or stay up to 2am.

It's just that I wont normally do that, but I have no problems scheduling a working timeslot.

bure, i wanna offer my team for trade, is that possible?

Habs are available to anyone but AJ..lol!!!

sorry dude, ur the only player i can think of that can win with OTT...I would lose every game.

Hey, I'll trade with ya. I got LA and I'll be glad to take the Habs.

I can be around. If we schedule our games I can wake up in 7am and play our games. or stay up to 2am.

It's just that I wont normally do that, but I have no problems scheduling a working timeslot.

i know you are willing to schedule and i appreciate that, its just easier to schedule two games as opposed to 4

Vetoed simply for the fact that OTL are even mentioned. I think I have this power and am using it.

If FPB wants to run his own league using these guidelines nobody is stopping him, but classic is classic and at the very least needs to use the 2-1-0 point system.

I know I've been lazy but it's justified: there have been people adding to the list all month. Some of the most successful classic leagues have had a LONG time to wait between making the lists and making the league.

I'll run through the teams tonight and we will begin on April 1st.

And how do we do it if we're still tied after OT? We play extra periods and use save states like in Blitz?

Wow, go to hell Metz. Simply, you ruined Classic ever since you have runned it, it has no prestige anymore, only under your ruling did the league took 6 months to complete.

f**king sorry i actually did something, it took me about 1 hour or less to do that, so dont come and tell me you didnt had the time.

And no, no one ever gave you complete property of Classic. I think we should vote this out

Wow, go to hell Metz. Simply, you ruined Classic ever since you have runned it, it has no prestige anymore, only under your ruling did the league took 6 months to complete.

f**king sorry i actually did something, it took me about 1 hour or less to do that, so dont come and tell me you didnt had the time.

And no, no one ever gave you complete property of Classic. I think we should vote this out

everyone just needs to relax here, theres no need to come after anyone like that right now, the simple fact is that metz does bring up a good point, classic has never had ot points, and thats because the original people who ran the league (evan and jacob) designed it that way, and when it was passed on down the line, it was with the understanding that we would maintain these rules, mainly because they are in line with 94 season, not the current date nhl.

i think out of respect of the people we are holding this league for, that we continue to run it the way it was created so that when they are available to take the league back into their own possession, it will be as they left it to us.

Yes i don't really care to remove that, but i don't know why that would involve to all reset just because of that! I just can simply remove it period. and we play.

And also, he screwed up greatly and turned this league into a joke.

Guest Wags13

FPB screw the old guard and their "You kids get off my lawn" attitude- just start another league- call it "KLASSIC" and finish an entire season while we wait for "Classic" to start (if ever).

Topic closed. Please take your mud slinging to AIM. There's a post open for voting who runs Classic.

Anyone wishes to add me to this closed topic, please IM me.