NHL'94 Forums

Any awards for the Spring Classic League?

RedWingDevil

I'm just curious about it 'cause I took a quick peek at the older threads. I bet we can have them after it ends. Any ideas for awards?

that would be cool. but statto's not gonna do that

How do you know? =)

If someone comes up with some good ideas i'd be all for it, maybe voting for an MVP (not an in-game but a player)?

I've tried to have voting awards for the majority of the leagues I've run and I've found that most guys aren't interested in awards...or at least voting for them.

If you were to have awards, they could be simply for things that are easily tracked....ie best defensive coach(GAA), best offensive coach(GFA), longest winning streak etc.

How do you know? =)

If someone comes up with some good ideas i'd be all for it, maybe voting for an MVP (not an in-game but a player)?

Well, check out the older awards threads and you can have a good idea which ones to include.

I got a few we could use:

Best one-timer sniper

Best player controlled by a coach (This one shows which player of the team is the best utilized by one of the coaches in the league. THE GUY that pulls through when it counts)

Best body-checker (Self-explanatory)

Best offense

Best defense

Best match (Who doesn't like a good match?)

For now those are it from me.