NHL'94 Forums

On hiatus

metzgerism

I have quit Classic league and Blitz league will be my final league to play in or manage, for the time being. I am reluctant to "retire" as so many others in the community have done, but it's time for me to move on. If I do return, it would be to run (and probably not play in) a revived Capitalism League in the summer or later, NHL 94 needs to be put on the back burner as I work on other projects.

Thanks to all of you for the opportunity to play and the friendships that I have forged here ;)

I have quit Classic league and Blitz league will be my final league to play in or manage, for the time being. I am reluctant to "retire" as so many others in the community have done, but it's time for me to move on. If I do return, it would be to run (and probably not play in) a revived Capitalism League in the summer or later, NHL 94 needs to be put on the back burner as I work on other projects.

Thanks to all of you for the opportunity to play and the friendships that I have forged here ;)

Thanks Metz, we'll miss you brother. We all get to that point, I can relate.

Thanks to all of you for the opportunity to play and the friendships that I have forged here :)

Thanks for sticking with Blitz, it's appreciated

Congratulations! With the market the way it is, most people can't afford to retire-- they'll be playing 94 until they are 80.

If I may, I'd suggest The Villages; it's Florida's frienliest hometown.

header-executiveGolf.jpg

http://www.thevillages.com/index.htm

Edited by Wittgenstein

Thanks to all of you for the opportunity to play and the friendships that I have forged here :)

Why you always Jokinen?!?

21n3bfb.jpg