NHL'94 Forums

guys..

IamBlurb

Hey, Just want to say first off that this is not a complaint thread...just a reminder.

Just a reminer for some who get quite upset at small mistakes, like pressing start by mistake before edit lines, skipping the lame ron barr screen, that we should keep these games fun. mistakes do happen. Lets not get too upset about these things...I don't see them as a big deal, maybe some do. Majority of the people in the league are awesome, and I have some great games against, win or loose. So let's just not forget to keep it on the positive side!!

Cheers Evan, Swartz, and all.

Hey, Just want to say first off that this is not a complaint thread...just a reminder.

Just a reminer for some who get quite upset at small mistakes, like pressing start by mistake before edit lines, skipping the lame ron barr screen, that we should keep these games fun. mistakes do happen. Lets not get too upset about these things...I don't see them as a big deal, maybe some do. Majority of the people in the league are awesome, and I have some great games against, win or loose. So let's just not forget to keep it on the positive side!!

Cheers Evan, Swartz, and all.

Totally agree! This league is for fun, I mean look at me.. I lose like 10-0 every game, but I still love to play.

Let's face it... most of us here are adults, playing a video game that's 12 years old!

Think about that for a second and then realize how stupid and petty it is to do anything other than take it all in stride and have a good time.