NHL'94 Forums

Saying Hello... Ready to Roll...

BDub

Hey folks,

I'm one of the new guys that Mat recruited for the SNES B League. My team is Pittsburgh, and I will be ready to go full speed ahead with my games starting any time on Friday, probably early evening AST. My AIM is BDubNHL94, and my MSN is brentwadden@hotmail.com. Add me up, and we'll schedule some games. Talk to you all soon,

Brent

Another brother from a different Cape Breton mother!

Very happy to say WELCOME ABOARD Brent!! B)

Hit me up annnnnnnytime for some exhibition games to get ready to kick some B League ass kiddo!

The beautiful island of CB is now represented by five in SNES online league play! Myself, the94kid, and Rudy in the A League, and Matthew Boyd and now B-Dub in the B League.

:P

Hey folks,

I'm one of the new guys that Mat recruited for the SNES B League. My team is Pittsburgh, and I will be ready to go full speed ahead with my games starting any time on Friday, probably early evening AST. My AIM is BDubNHL94, and my MSN is brentwadden@hotmail.com. Add me up, and we'll schedule some games. Talk to you all soon,

Brent

You're so damn gay :P Haha jk man. Glad to see ya got into this thing.... REPRESENT THE ROCK!

rudy