NHL'94 Forums

SNES A - Looking for the following coaches

dangler

Hey guys,

I need to get my league games in. I just found out today I'm heading out to the middle of nowhere for work (so I'll only be able to play at select times on weekends after the next week or two.

I have 6 games against Boston (Prodigyof94) - haven't seen you online since the league started

I have 3 games against Calgary (Masterof94) - have only seen you online briefly once

I have 3 games against San Jose (Houlanov) - haven't seen you online since the league started

I have 3 games against Los Angeles (Fenty62) - I message you with no response almost everyday

I also have a couple games against gihtarman and thetoxic82 but I should be able to find them online this week.

Can the rest of you please reply to this thread with available times to play this week?

Edited by dangler

I'm on almost every day before 6PM ET. is that an ok time for you?

Thats cutting it close. I don't get off work until 5PM ET and don't get home until 5:30 everyday. By the time I get something to eat and am prepared to play its usually already past 6PM ET.