NHL'94 Forums

Spring Break Week

Oilers442

Hey all, I'm home for a week from college for spring break. Having not been able to join the SNES league this time, I'd love to play some exhibition games online this next number of days (March 4 through March 12).

So if any SNES players want to play me or need a warmup for their league games, my AIM is Oilers 442 and feel free to message me for some games. Take care all! :)

I guess for the sake of simply keeping tabs on progress and maybe bragging rights (not really, because you guys in the leagues are way better players than I am...), I'll keep everyone updated on my record against others over spring break just for the heck of it.

3/5/11:

3 games vs. rc69fab: 1-1-1

4 games vs. crash46: 3-1-0

4 games vs. Grayto: 0-4-0

3/6/11:

2 games vs. danlizhot: 2-0-0

2 games vs. OneLeggedGoat: 0-2-0

x games vs. crash46 (lost count but must have played about 10 or so)

Last count: 6-8-1 over 15 tallied games. Near .500 total after the bunch of games against crash. I guess I'm done officially counting toward a record at this point due to my lackluster job of tracking every game.

But I'll continue to list my opponents day by day and keep some sembelance of how im doing against you guys. Some of the moves you guys do on me simply blow me away. Love seeing the talent here from all of you!

As always, hit me up if you would like to play for warmup games before/during leagues or if you simply want some fun exhibition play.

-Oilers442

Edited by Oilers442