NHL'94 Forums

SNES B CHI gets spanked by SNES A HFD

Guest BSDaemon

Guest BSDaemon

Wow... it was a close game for the first 2 periods. Goulet seemed to have a hard time with the concept that passes are supposed to be received with your STICK and not the heel of your skate. Frustrating!

Hartford took advantage of every little mistake made by Belfour, including stuffing in a few dekes that went into gaps that I couldn't believe a puck even fit through! :lol: (Someday I'll figure out how to put in dekes where theres no room... apparently Deer is especially skilled in this)

Chicago took something like... eleventy-billion penalties in the third, including TWO goalie interference penatlies at the same time! That certainly didn't help the score.... and then the flood gates opened. Though... I guess I shouldn't use penalties as an excuse, seeing as though I scored two or three of my goals shorthanded...

I think the final score was something like 8-4 after something like 2-2 after two periods. Ouch!

Hartford man... your guys don't fall down! Good game for sure, looking forward to playing you some more :lol: