NHL'94 Forums

Thursday Night Fights

addisonbr

I know there are a bunch of people out there who didn't get a team for the 2006 Fall season who are eager to get some games in against The Greatest Collection of NHL '94 Talent in North America ™... So I thought I'd organize some low-commitment fast-twitch competitive action while we wait for the playoffs to finish up.

So... I'll try it tonight for Proof of Concept and see how it goes. I'm looking for four teams that meet this criteria:

1) You play GENS (if this works, will expand to SNES)

2) You did not have a team in any of the four Fall 2006 leagues

3) You are available at about 9pm EST and can play for about an hour.

If you've been looking for some online competition to see where you stand but aren't too thrilled about randomly IM'ing people you don't know ("WM, 26, seeks single male for possible emulator relationship. Age not an issue. Must love Bruins."), this might be a fit. If we can get four interested teams we'll Rock and Roll.

Post here.

Being as though my mom doesn't have bills to pay today (we usually go onto the sites and pay them at around this time), if you want some action from me, you'll get it. I'll probably lose eleventy-billion to 0, but meh. My record could use a few more losses :)