NHL'94 Forums

Minnesota State's NCAA Hockey Best Teams

toddhans

Hello All,

I made this one mostly during the past summer as a labor of love.  It includes the best Minnesota State Maverick teams of the Division 1 era by winning percentages - 16 in all in order to make a tournament of their best teams.  I also filled out the rest of the spots with their best D2 and D3 teams and included the 2022-23 team as was projected at the time.  I took the NHL94 Sega regular game and edited it from there, pretty much just the team names, team players, and team uniforms.  Thanks to the work of Paul Allen, now retired, at the MSU athletic department and those who have kept up the Elite Prospects website, I have most of the numbers, shooting handed, and names correct throughout the D1 years.  The D2 and D3 years are a bit more sketchy as a person goes backwards.  Lines were based on the stats of each player on the team, not the actual lines of the time. The logos are all just the NHL logos with a purple and gold twist to them.  If anyone wants to give it a try or wants to improve upon it, enjoy!

Minnesota State D1.bin

• Like 1