NHL'94 Forums

hacking "NHL 92"

i see many tutorials on editting nhl94, and rightfully so... since this is nhl94.com.......

but for a project i'm working on, i need to edit nhl92. i've got all the uniforms taken care of, and team names... and rosters...

but what about ice logos/scoreboard logos and those little team banners that have the logo and team name under the skater on the menu screen?

would the nhl94 tutorials fit in just as well with that game, or is a whole different beast?

any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

i see many tutorials on editting nhl94, and rightfully so... since this is nhl94.com.......

but for a project i'm working on, i need to edit nhl92. i've got all the uniforms taken care of, and team names... and rosters...

but what about ice logos/scoreboard logos and those little team banners that have the logo and team name under the skater on the menu screen?

would the nhl94 tutorials fit in just as well with that game, or is a whole different beast?

any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

The basis is pretty much the same. I figured out the NHL96-98 hacks the same sort of way - using NHL94 info as a base. Some of the stuff is trial and error though.

Wboy's 94 template hack helped a huge deal with a lot of graphic issues. Logos, banners and misc items were made easier to edit and change. However 92 logos are smaller and the banners are different. Very much editable though. Hook me up on msn sometime.