NHL'94 Forums

Go Sabres Go!

Guest Houlanov

Guest Houlanov

This Time, Sabres Make Sure They Finish Job

The Buffalo Sabres still know how to take care of business.

Fetisov and Mogilny scored goals in the opening two minutes, and the Sabres beat the Caps, 5-4, Saturday in Game 6 at Buffalo to clinch their first-round ¨B¨ Conference series, 4-2.

Grant Fuhr stopped 11 shots

“We just seemed to do what we had to do to win,” Houlanov said. “That’s what we concentrated on, and we hadn’t won a first-round series in a while so it feels good.”

The Sabres scored on two of their first three shots to take control .

Edited by Houlanov

I will sooooo much kick you're ass for hiding behind the net. You will suffer so much you will beg to kill youre self before the series ends. Yzerman will be alll over you. He will score. His Justice is inevitable.

Guest Houlanov
I will sooooo much kick you're ass for hiding behind the net. You will suffer so much you will beg to kill youre self before the series ends. Yzerman will be alll over you. He will score. His Justice is inevitable.

like Gretzky...Yzerman is tagged!...but Smoz will kik my ass...1st! gl vs Smoz

DAMN...Smoz is the potential winner...

Edited by Houlanov

like Gretzky...Yzerman is tagged!...but Smoz will kik my ass...1st! gl vs Smoz

DAMN...Smoz is the potential winner...

Yeah problem is, even Ciccarelli had more points than Gretzky. You can't double tag, and if you do so, fedorov will make himself a pleasure to kill you =P. Only Scott Stevens can stop Yzerman, then again no one can't completely stop him.

Guest Houlanov
Yeah problem is, even Ciccarelli had more points than Gretzky. You can't double tag, and if you do so, fedorov will make himself a pleasure to kill you =P. Only Scott Stevens can stop Yzerman, then again no one can't completely stop him.

easy ...vs metzgerism!!! sry metz...anyone can gt 20pts in 4 gms vs u and your tm!

wut u gonna do vs a reel player...heh gl vs smoz!

Edited by Houlanov