NHL'94 Forums

PRONGER TO FLYERS!

orangeblack92

Guest Wags13

ROFL Another grunt who will quickly adopt the Flyers deftness for playing chippy and not producing in the playoffs.. I like the current tradition of beating the sh*t outta the Flyers in May.. it grows on you. :D

CRSOBY, MALKIN, OVECHKIN, GABORIK, WAGS, GET SCARED, HE'S COMMIN 4 YA!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rISd-dgMaJM

it won't be the star players that put the flyers over the top, it has to be the role guys if they want to win in the playoffs. look at scuderi, talbot, and fedotenko, what they did in the playoffs. have the flyers done anything to show us that they can overcome adversity? look at how they crumbled and gave away home ice at the end of the year. when the pens went down 3-0 against philly in game six, lost game six against washington, and got crushed in game 5 in detroit, they came together and rebounded. their team unit defeated a team that had more talent on paper, detroit. can the flyers do that? possibly, but they have yet to show the resolve that is needed to win the cup.

sometimes i think that the flyers would do a lot better if their fans cheered them on more instead of just constantly ragging the other team. we all saw how "crosby sucks" worked out.

i give u respect dude, u show me a good reason why we hav not been winning, uve shown me 10x more than wags ever has, congrats!!!

haha thanks man. i was always kinda confused about where the flyers were heading as an organization. during the series w/ the pens two years ago, i kept hearing about them being a young squad. i guess pronger can serve as some veteran leadership for them. if they can regain some of that playoff magic that they had two years ago when they beat the habs and caps then they certainly have a shot at the cup.

although both flyers and pens fans should certainly not forget about how the west teams will respond to not bringing home the cup.