NHL'94 Forums

Looking for the following Gens B2 players

Comeback_King

Hey guys,

I am looking to play you guys at your conveinence. I'm usually avail anytime between 3p.m. - 8p.m. C.S.T., give or take a few hours. Sometimes I'm avail during the day too. If you see that green dot on AIM message me, that means I'm most likely there. Some of you guys can't receive off line messages. No hurry, just can't contact you. Let me know what times or dates are best. Get back to me anyway you like.

syrijo, smozo, pokeman, cardinal, piehole, kushmuck, donnybrasco

thanks

Comeback King

• 2 weeks later...

I am looking to play Cardinal to get our 5 games out of the way. Kulseic, I read your son broke his arm. I think Syrijo and kidsugoi are done, I can't get anything out of them either. Has anyone else recently? The rest of the guys, we're playing tag, so at least I know I can get a hold of you. Thanks for messaging me back. Oh, Donny, you're a hard guy to get a hold of, you can't even receive PM's unless you took care of that. Hit me up too. I HATE Ciccerelli. That guy gives me nightmares and I just want to get Detroit out of the way. It's starting to effect my sleep so I want to do away with the wins or losses already.

thanks Duuuuuuuudddddes.

I'm waiting for the exact same people, so if u can shout me on AIM too please. I've had the same problem with some not being able to receive offline messages.

Are the 2 or 3 that look pretty much inactive going to be replaced soon?

I'm waiting for the exact same people, so if u can shout me on AIM too please. I've had the same problem with some not being able to receive offline messages.

Are the 2 or 3 that look pretty much inactive going to be replaced soon?

Well, I think I noticed something. I have Kid Sugoi of Pitts saved in my AIM as "elementallyraw" and have contacted him through that before. I haven't been able to reach him for a couple weeks now and noticed his profile now says "eiementallyraw". The "i" sure looks like an "l" at first glance. No wonder I can't get a hold of him. Typo at first or something more sinister?

Edited by Comeback_King

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have Mav left and RoBro. Post your available times here. I'm available pretty much all day today (sunday). I'll be in the yard working but will be popping my head in a lot to check. Tomorrow (monday) I'll be available sometime after 5p.m. for the rest of the night. You guys are pretty easy to find on AIM so don't take offense to me posting this.