NHL'94 Forums

B-1 league Philadelphia needs to be booted and replaced

OneTimer

I'm all for getting rid of the guys that are clearly just bad losers and do a runner when they realise they're not on the level rather than sticking around and improving their game, but I do believe Probob stated that he wasn't available regularly at the moment, and for this reason played most of his games in the opening weeks.

He also said he's permanently logged into AIM via his iphone, even when it's switched off, so doesn't get the messages even though you see him as online.

Has he met the requirements of this checkpoint? If so you've got no choice but to wait. If not obviously he's a candidate for being replaced.

If the guys played enough games and made people aware he was unavailable for a while that's fair enough

Its terrapin LA Robbie. And beavers I think you need to mind your own business unless you got something useful to add like me and you playing our last game of the season instead of ignoring my messages for almost two weeks. Its also easy for you not to care cause you got your games almost all in beavers. I was the one trying to bust my ass play the games and take over a team that was 0-6 in the league. I want to play my games this guy hasnt been around for a month. Not calling out these guys is promoting bad behavior which encourages some players not to care about playing there games. So I guess well just wait another couple weeks and there still will be no sign from terrapin.. So beavers stay off my threads if you got something sarcarstic to say.

i wasn't being sarcastic. i was completely serious. it's great to be enthusiastic about the league, but all of this complaining, which is coming up in almost every thread is getting tiresome. it will be taken care of by halifax or chaos. it's not like they don't pay attention to who's playing games and who's not.

AGREED!!

i don't think that calling a guy out is going to help if he's made his mind up that he's not going to play anymore. he hasn't played in almost a month, this isn't going to make him feel accountable.

it will be taken care of by halifax or chaos. it's not like they don't pay attention to who's playing games and who's not.