NHL'94 Forums

Survivor - Week 1 Update

kingraph

First off, thank you all for making the inaugural week of the Survivor League a successful one! I'm happy to report that we've had 115 games logged and no major issues have been reported to me regarding logging or calculations. So, I'm very glad and relieved to hear that. Keep up the good work!

115 games logged means at total of 230 games have been played by coaches, an average of 11.5 each. If you are below this average, please try to play some games this week.

GOTZ 2 GA

Mav - 0 GP: You're on frequently, we spoke, so...let's get some games going!

Beavers - 0 GP: Judging by your Blitz performance, should I expect 0 games played for 2 weeks, then a chunk of 20 knocked out in a day? :) Let's GA

Freydey - 2 GP: Recovering from your classic finals vs. Flasox…sorry to say your opponents will probably be choosing CHI vs you. :lol:

Leader of the pack

Josh - 24 GP: Great job from the new kid on the block. This is an experienced, tough group of guys to go up against. Major kudos to you for playing and learning the best way possible! Keep it up!

Most used teams to date

TB - 18

NYI - 18

NJ - 18

SJ - 17

WSH - 17

Least used teams to date

CHI - 4

VAN - 6

BOS - 8

MON - 9

DET - 9

Anyone see a pattern here? So far, the most used teams have been the weaker teams, and the least used have been the strongest. Very interesting -- seems like most coaches are saving the best for last!

I'll be checking in each Sunday night/Monday morning. Let's let the league pace itself for a few weeks, and then as things slow down I'll throw in some hard deadlines to wrap up the season and start the playoffs (idea stolen from Dan's SDL league, thanks B) ).