• Content Count

  • Joined

  • Days Won


kingraph last won the day on December 24 2019

kingraph had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

576 Excellent


About kingraph

  • Rank
    NHL'94 King
  • Birthday 06/21/1979

Previous Fields

  • Preferred System
  • Favorite Way To Score
    With 3 defensemen

Profile Information

  • Gender

Recent Profile Visitors

29,907 profile views
  1. kingraph


    This post in it of itself is your answer. You don't need to stand on a soapbox delivering some kind of Shakespearean soliloquy about your own history. Nobody cares about that. Have you read through the forums recently? There hasn't been any trolling/nonsense in YEARS. If you want to work and post about SNES hacks, go for it. It will be helpful and engaging. No need for this or other trolling posts. It's really quite simple.
  2. I am supposed to be training for this with @angryjay93, who might attend as well. Now down to less than a year. Total '95 practice spent so far:
  3. That's pretty cool actually, a detail that I never really noticed. It could be fun for a future ROM or variant.
  4. You could make the center ice logos smaller. The hardest part would be redrawing them as they are 32 x 48 pixels to begin with.
  5. That includes you! I am very happy you had a great season and enjoyed coming back. Ultimately that's the goal!
  6. Congratulations on a great season in both A & B! As a reminder, both conference winners are the #1 and #2 seeds, followed by the next best 6 in the league. Minus 2 points for each DNP to get to total points, and then the seeds are by winning percentage. The DNP's did not affect the B league, but for the A league it was why AJ (likely) fell short of the conference win and dcicon missed the cut. Playoffs can start immediately. Best of 7 each series, 2,2,1,1,1 home/away. Higher seed has home ice. I ask that you try and get your series done in a week. If scheduling is an issue, just keep me and the league informed on Discord, PM, Forums, etc. As long as you are active and making and attempt to play your series, there shouldn't be any DQs. It's 1v8, 2v7, 3v6, and 4v5. A League 1. @corbettkb (Dallas) .725 - conference winner 2. @MikeGartner22 (Montreal) .625 - conference winner 3. @angryjay93 (Hartford) .774 4. Schmidt (Buffalo) - .650 5. @kylewat (Los Angeles) .525 6. @AtomicRaven (Detroit) .471 7. @wallywojo (Winnipeg) .359 8. @danTML7 (Chicago) .275 B League 1. @jmj (St. Louis) .750 - conference winner, also went 4-1 in regular season vs Montreal 2. @danTML7 (Buffalo) .700 - conference winner 3. Chris O (Montreal) .750 - lost H2H vs St. Louis for conference 4. @sonoffett87 (Boston) .675 5. @Thrillhouse (Quebec) .641 6. Mr. T (Chicago) .550 7. @AdamWoodrow (Calgary) .514 8. @seventieslord (Detroit) .425 Good luck to all!
  7. Mainly because '95 was completely remade and was terrible compared to '94. At the same time, it's more making fun than "intense loathing". At least for me.
  8. We gave an "H"! So the only letter I haven't seen from A - L is E.
  9. When NHL'94 was released (Sega Genesis), the first editions came with a sticker that said "Limited Edition 1st Round" and had a serial number. Mark Lesser actually has "00001" in his basement, which was seen as part of @McMikey's documentary "Pixelated Heroes". Here's an example of what the stickers look like: I have been looking at these numbers for a while and recently decided to start documenting them because it was bugging me. From the small sample size I gathered (mostly eBay listings), my guess is there were 30,000 Limited Edition copies, however I don't know what the letters represent. Factory seems doubtful given the scattered nature of the numbers. My guess is the letter was some kind of lot size, or shipping destination, etc. So far I have found A,B,C,D, (no E), F, G, (no H) EDIT: FOUND H, thanks Smozoma, I, J, K & L. Below is the running tally, sorted on the left by number and then by letter on right. If you happen to own a copy or find a number that is not listed, please feel free to reply to this thread! I frequently search eBay listings, so as other 1st editions come up there I will incorporate as well. Lowest number (aside from 00001) - 159 Highest number - 28,270
  10. Not to be overlooked, @smozoma was the guy who put me in the loser's bracket in KO94-4 with a 2-0 series! LEGGO SMOZ
  11. Thanks for stepping up, but we already replaced Aqua with @danTML7!
  12. From me, you're welcome! Another another thank you from me to all who @Edge of '94 Midwest mentioned above! Now, running tournaments is fun, but it's actually quite a bit of work to make them successful. From promoting, to finding a location, to having the equipment, to creating a livestream, to managing the activity and scoring during the day, to securing prizes, to making it fun...I can go on and on. @Edge of '94 Midwest does this better than anyone. Thank YOU for your time and hard work in promoting this wonderful game and helping out others when you can. You are a true asset to the community, thank you again!
  13. Given I am 4th pick, I get the last team!