NHL'94 Forums

How come the playoffs have grinded to a halt?

Guest cr0ssbar94

Just curious. Pretty soon the season will have to be cancelled at this rate!

I'm rather curious myself. I check in once a week to see if maybe a title has been crowned, and rarely see any progress. I anticipated the playoffs would be done long ago and we'de already be onto a new season by now. It's sort of discouraging for those of us waiting around I guess.... it just seems like a new season is never going to begin (because this old one never going to end)

I suspect the lack of games is due to the fact that it's summer. Which is totally understandable. Except, I think in all fairness, if you're not able to play your games in a reasonable amount of time, let Evan know. I mean, if you're not really "excited" enough to want to play your games at the earliest possible time, then you probably don't even care whether you win or lose anyways.

I'm sure I'll take some flack, but so be it.. I'm getting wrestless... it'll be the most action I'll see around this site since the regular season ended.

I'm rather curious myself. I check in once a week to see if maybe a title has been crowned, and rarely see any progress. I anticipated the playoffs would be done long ago and we'de already be onto a new season by now. It's sort of discouraging for those of us waiting around I guess.... it just seems like a new season is never going to be begin (because this old one never going to end)

I suspect the lack of games is due to the fact that it's summer. Which is totally understandable. Except, I think in all fairness, if you're not able to play your games in a reasonable amount of time, let Evan know. I mean, if you're not really "excited" enough to want to play your games at the earliest possible time, then you probably don't even care whether you win or lose anyways.

I'm sure I'll take some flack, but so be it.. I'm getting wrestless... it'll be the most action I'll see around this site since the regular season ended.

No I completely agree. With me being an upcoming "rookie" I have been checking out the site since the early spring. I completely agree with your statement on peoples lack of desire to want to play now. Every few days I come and check out to see if any progress has been made. I know I cannot wait until the next season starts and am pumped. I've already played some "scrimmage" games against some people so at least I can get use to the online play and the adjust to the slight lag at times. I think everyone including all the new members to join next season are itching for it to start soon and get going.