NHL'94 Forums

**FALL 2006** GENS A Players and Teams POSTED

Evan

and perhaps this is misinterpreted....cause it seems like you were happy to get rid of pittsburgh and take washington and not doing it for the sake of being nice for others.

If you want to believe that, I wont argue.

I was happy. I did not want high powered Pittsburgh and their all star team.

It's fairly obvious Pitt is far better than Washington, so it's not like I didn't realize what I was getting in to.

The only "irony" is that I shouldn't have tried to be so nice, because look where it got me. I'll give you that much.

Guest BSDaemon
If you want to believe that, I wont argue.

I was happy. I did not want high powered Pittsburgh and their all star team.

It's fairly obvious Pitt is far better than Washington, so it's not like I didn't realize what I was getting in to.

The only "irony" is that I shouldn't have tried to be so nice, because look where it got me. I'll give you that much.

So if you knew what you were getting into.. why do you b***h about what happened? If you got STUCK with washington and got owned in the first round, sure... then you can b***h. But if you intentionally pick a shitty team you have no right to b***h when they perform exactly as you had thought they would.

So if you knew what you were getting into.. why do you b***h about what happened? If you got STUCK with washington and got owned in the first round, sure... then you can b***h. But if you intentionally pick a shitty team you have no right to b***h when they perform exactly as you had thought they would.

Man do you ever go away?

I'm making a point on how we should all be allowed to pick whichever team we want. If you wanna call that bitching, go ahead.

Me picking a great team does not solve the problem. Now my OPPONENT is at a disadvantage. And then you'd hear "more bitching".

You seem to think I keep bitching because I lost. You just dont get it, despite it being explained to you 100 times. I'm bitching because there is no disparity.

Guest BSDaemon
Man do you ever go away?

I'm making a point on how we should all be allowed to pick whichever team we want. If you wanna call that bitching, go ahead.

Me picking a great team does not solve the problem. Now my OPPONENT is at a disadvantage. And then you'd hear "more bitching".

You seem to think I keep bitching because I lost. You just dont get it, despite it being explained to you 100 times. I'm bitching because there is no disparity.

You say that, yet you keep bitching about exactly what I said...

Well it won't happen, so you can stop making ridiculous posts about it.

Quit bitching