NHL'94 Forums

LOGGING GAMES CORRECTLY

gesundheit39

i just wanted to remind everyone to please take your time and log games with the correct scores. i realize that the everyone is excited about the new season and that occasional errors occur, and i'm happy to help when needed. but i've had to make a number of corrections already, more than there should have been in my opinion. the reason the Log a Game feature is setup as it is, with each team having a chance to enter or confirm the score is to prevent the need for administrative intervention. that way i can spend more time improving the features this site provides!

so keep having fun playing the games, but remember to take your time when entering or confirming the scores. thanks!

Guest cr0ssbar94
i just wanted to remind everyone to please take your time and log games with the correct scores. i realize that the everyone is excited about the new season and that occasional errors occur, and i'm happy to help when needed. but i've had to make a number of corrections already, more than there should have been in my opinion. the reason the Log a Game feature is setup as it is, with each team having a chance to enter or confirm the score is to prevent the need for administrative intervention. that way i can spend more time improving the features this site provides!

so keep having fun playing the games, but remember to take your time when entering or confirming the scores. thanks!

Unrelated but what hex code do you use for that color ice on your icon? Its pretty sweet.

It's EEF2F7 (RGB)

Steps to find a colour:

Take a screen shot ("print screen" copies the screen to your clipboard)

Open MSPaint

Edit->Paste

Use the "pick color" tool to select the color

Go into the Colors->Edit Colors menu and click "Define Custom Colors" to see the values of the current colour.

Then I use the windows calculator to convert from decimal to hexadecimal...