NHL'94 Forums

SNES A + B UPDATE **IMPORTANT**

schwartz

I am back boys and it is time for some house cleaning. Starting tonight teams with under 10 GP in both divisions will be emailed, and if I do not recieve a reply within 48 hours about their intentions/ability to play, they will be replaced by someone either on the waiting list or another divison/league who are able to fit in more games. I should have played hardball with these guys (myself included) a few weeks ago and hopefully I can make up for lost time. If you have any specific teams that you have had trouble playing against, please post them here and I will contact them to find out what their situation is. I am sorry if any of you guys feel like I have let you down, but I promise to do my best to make everything ok again :)

Guest BSDaemon
I am back boys and it is time for some house cleaning. Starting tonight teams with under 10 GP in both divisions will be emailed, and if I do not recieve a reply within 48 hours about their intentions/ability to play, they will be replaced by someone either on the waiting list or another divison/league who are able to fit in more games. I should have played hardball with these guys (myself included) a few weeks ago and hopefully I can make up for lost time. If you have any specific teams that you have had trouble playing against, please post them here and I will contact them to find out what their situation is. I am sorry if any of you guys feel like I have let you down, but I promise to do my best to make everything ok again :)

Sounds good to me dude ;)