NHL'94 Forums

2on2.org Rules, Regulations and Info

clockwise

This topic isn't here for me to lay down the law, or to show anyone who's boss or anything like that. It's here so I don't have to explain the rules to anyone in the future, and so people can get fast info without having to scour the forums or ask around.

#1. Meeting Schedule Deadlines:

2on2 is a niche league and getting all four guys online to play at the same time can be difficult so this can be expected as this is just the nature of the beast.

However, if one of the teams is never around to play the games on their schedule then post a message on the forum or contact me. If worst comes to worst the team who isn't willing or able to schedule a time to play will forfeit their remaining games, and/or be replaced.

Extending deadlines is not something I'm going to do. They will be plenty of time for coaches to get games in as these deadlines will be spaced rather wide.

#2. Game Settings:

There aren't any! No line changes, penalties or offsides. Just make sure 4 players are selected in the menu and manual goalie is enabled. Team ratings are equalized so there's no reason to try to edit lines - besides the game will crash if you do since the remaining positions are omitted and the game can't get around this conflict (the matchup screen will crash too because of this if you try and cycle past the starting LW, C, and Goalie).

#3. Logging League Games:

League coaches will be sent their passwords and details for how to log games at the beginning of every season via private message and/or email.

#4. Setting Up Custom Teams

Fill out the 2on2 registration form to be added to the coach bios list (if you want) and to submit your custom team and information. Returning coaches do not have to register again, but if you wish to switch: teams, logos, jerseys, and stuff like that - this is a quick way to send me that info.

The FAQ's page might be of help too.

That's all! See you on the ice.