NHL'94 Forums

*FREE Gravis Destroyer Controller

schwartz

I noticed a few guys are still on their keyboards and although some people may call the Gravis Destroyer I have sitting at home here a piece of s**t, but even cheap or free s**t can be awesome i think ;) . So here it is a Gravis Destroyer gamepad which connects through a standard pc game port [sorry had to snip that off amazon] which is yours for the shipping it costs to get to your house. I had some problems with this guy and windows xp, but I'm pretty sure it would work fine with a little tinkering. I really am not trying to make a buck off this or for any other motivation than just getting someone a cheap ass controller who doesnt have too much extra money lying around. Heres the just of it:

- Connects to game port

- Some problems with windows xp but should be fairly easy to work out

- Drivers are easy to find and install

- 4 programmable buttons and a dpad

- shoulder buttons are not seperately programmable and are just alternates for 2 of the other buttons.

Here's a picture of the gameport picture and my hands of awesomeness:

serial.jpg

Here's a FULL FRONTAL NUDY PIC of the controller itself:

controller1.jpg

And finally a picture of the pretty much useless shoulder buttons:

controller2.jpg

Not the greatest controller by any means, but some people might find it better than the keyboard and i dont think it should cost more than $4-5 dollars to get to your place. Because its in working order and your paying for shipping alone, as long as canada post doesnt crack it in half I don't want to accept returns seeing as it would end up costing some of my own money for trying to help another nhl94 lover out ;) . Sorry if this makes the whole deal sound like a bit of a gamble but i dont think there should be much problems.

If anyone is interested just let me know and we'll work out something.