NHL'94 Forums

Controller crisis!!!

The Deer

So last night I'm playing an exhibition against Toronto, and it's a tight game. 4-3 in the second period, and Mike Ricci is in a very tenacious battle along the boards for the puck. I'm pressing that control pad with all my might trying to burst free from the guys checking me, when all of a sudden the control pad snaps off in my hand!!! I tried to play the rest of the second period by just kind of trying to hold the pad together with my thumb, and actually didn't give up any goals hahaha not too bad eh.

So I guess I have to go to The Source today to see if they can replace it for me, hopefully for free since I only got it like a month and a half ago and the breakage was a total accident.

But just posting this inc ase it takes a while to get a replacement, won't be available for any games until I get one!! ;)

Controller crisis AVERTED!!!!!!!!!

Special thanks to my man Biff from The Source who made sure to take care of me and hook me up with a new controller, this time I got the three-year warranty, as there will likely be some more button snappage in the future!!!

Geez, it's normal to be on the computer and snap something off in your hand, but it's usually not a button on a controller!!!!!!!!! ;)

I mean..................... yeah.................... I'll shut up now. ;)

Anyways all that matters is that I'm back in business now!

Controller crisis AVERTED!!!!!!!!!

Special thanks to my man Biff from The Source who made sure to take care of me and hook me up with a new controller, this time I got the three-year warranty, as there will likely be some more button snappage in the future!!!

Geez, it's normal to be on the computer and snap something off in your hand, but it's usually not a button on a controller!!!!!!!!! ;)

I mean..................... yeah.................... I'll shut up now. ;)

Anyways all that matters is that I'm back in business now!

WOW lol awesome stuff you crazy caper

• 2 weeks later...

Haha...

"Extended warranty? How can I go wrong?" - Homer Simpson