NHL'94 Forums

houly beats hokkee in 6 in blitz ..but...

hokkeefan

5-4 in last minute of game and he ran and hid behind his net ???? omfg man i was about to congradulate you on a good series and you ran behind your net with just under a minute left !!!! i cant believe you did that ...uhhh im at a loss here ...its a unwritten rule that you DO NOT run behind the net in a game especially at the end of such a good series ! im just so disgusted at that move man ....it was fun playing and you ruined it uggghh...good luck the rest of the way man :D

Edited by hokkeefan

Guest Houlanov
5-4 in last minute of game and he ran and hid behind his net ???? omfg man i was about to congradulate you on a good series and you ran behind your net with just under a minute left !!!! i cant believe you did that ...uhhh im at a loss here ...its a unwritten rule that you DO NOT run behind the net in a game especially at the end of such a good series ! im just so disgusted at that move man ....it was fun playing and you ruined it uggghh...good luck the rest of the way man :D

hahaha DEFENSE!!!..damn hockey is hockey im playing def. vs u...ru mad cuz u lose...? hockey is hockey....!!!

Guest Houlanov
Ya there are a few guys who choose to rag the puck around to kill time. As cheezy as it gets doing that. Don't respect games like that. But not sure what ahppened in your game. Just my opinion on raggers.

DEFENSE!!! JACQUES LEMAIRE!!! TRAP!!! HOCKEY!!!

4-2...nananananananan hey hey hey hey good bye...

HOOKEE chookkeedd again!!!

DEFENSE!!! JACQUES LEMAIRE!!! TRAP!!! HOCKEY!!!

4-2...nananananananan hey hey hey hey good bye...

HOOKEE chookkeedd again!!!

wow i think your the #1 douschebag now .....you played a good series aND thast was that but to end like that and talk like this to opponennts is ...EVEN for me disgraceful!!!....you will lose to smoz or fpb anyways so later punk

Edited by hokkeefan

Guest Houlanov
wow i think your the #1 douschebag now .....you played a good series aND thast was that but to end like that and talk like this to opponennts is ...EVEN for me disgraceful!!!....you will lose to smoz or fpb anyways so later punk

idc!!! u lose«!!!

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ru mad !!!

idc!!! u lose«!!!

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ru mad !!!

im not mad at all ...you would know if i was ...llooooooooserrrrrrr...you know theres 2 differentr kinds of losers...its me losing series and you as the person you are.

Guest Houlanov
im not mad at all ...you would know if i was ...llooooooooserrrrrrr...you know theres 2 differentr kinds of losers...its me losing series and you as the person you are.

ur probably the biggest sore loser of 94...no UR the biggest sore loser...heh...hockey is hockey..a goal is a goal def is def ...etc...bal bla cry me a river!!!

Guest Houlanov

OMFG!!! ru serious hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa damn...where is Gary Bettman!!!