NHL'94 Forums

Apology to clockwise and other members

purplehaze

I acted like a little brat and I apologize to these members. Clockwise you're an awesome guy and have done so much for the community. Your NHL 91 rom is magical and I apologize for nit picking about it.

I would also like to apologize to any other members I have offended by complaining about the lack of hacks for NHLPA 93 and to Evan for disturbing the peace around here. I will try to do better in the future!

Bye.

I acted like a little brat and I apologize to these members. Clockwise you're an awesome guy and have done so much for the community. Your NHL 91 rom is magical and I apologize for nit picking about it.

I would also like to apologize to any other members I have offended by complaining about the lack of hacks for NHLPA 93 and to Evan for disturbing the peace around here. I will try to do better in the future!

Bye.

Well at least you’re big enough to apologise.

Remember people do this for fun in what little spare time they have and not everybody wants the same things from a ROM you do.