NHL'94 Forums

OSHL Update

hi guys, i have added a forums section to my simulated league. I have created an Awards forum, so that everyone can vote for who should win the league awards (hart, vezina etc.) You can view the players stats for the season from the poll and vote.

Check it out.

OSHL Forums

A simulated league? Interesting... You don't play the game? The gameplay is what makes this game a classic!

What tool are you using to extract the stats? I've heard it is possible to extract through the save state files. I'd love to be able to pull the stats out of my games. Hook me up! B)

i will play the games sometimes B) very much like nhl 2006 etc. where you can play as your team and the rest of the games are simulated.

i use php and mysql. i enter the stats manually, but have got it down to a very quick procedure. only takes a couple of minutes.

A simulated league? Interesting... You don't play the game? The gameplay is what makes this game a classic!

What tool are you using to extract the stats? I've heard it is possible to extract through the save state files. I'd love to be able to pull the stats out of my games. Hook me up! :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...