NHL'94 Forums

SNWHA website

halifax

It's just a basic site but I made one to try and have all the info in one place so guys don't have to sort through forums looking for info.

Please advise on errors or missing info. Thanks.

http://snwha.webs.com/

The link is also provided in my signature as well.

Just noticed in the ruels you can retake a penalty if the glitch occurs! That happened to me with toxic I think..

-Edit-

Not keen on the being able to restart a game in full after a goals been scored, will be easy for someone to get frustrated after a goal being scored against him & the slightest bit of lag for them to complain.. and the lag might not particulary improve.

Edited by fenty

Just noticed in the ruels you can retake a penalty if the glitch occurs! That happened to me with toxic I think..

-Edit-

Not keen on the being able to restart a game in full after a goals been scored, will be easy for someone to get frustrated after a goal being scored against him & the slightest bit of lag for them to complain.. and the lag might not particulary improve.

No, that did not happen against me. That's something you've dreamed :lol:

Not keen on the being able to restart a game in full after a goals been scored, will be easy for someone to get frustrated after a goal being scored against him & the slightest bit of lag for them to complain.. and the lag might not particular improve.

You're right...they could...obviously I would hope that guys would play with a bit of understanding that those things occasionally occur. I know I've been scored on when a bit of lag occured...it happens and I move on.

This rule is meant for the goal that gets scored when one second the player has with the puck, the frame freezes, then a split later a goal is scored and the coach never had a chance.