NHL'94 Forums

New Coach for SNES-B Montreal - Auggie

chaos

mav has been replaced in SNES-B due to 2 complaints from 2 separate coaches this season due to dropping out of games.

Auggie (AIM: MikeAuggie) is taking over for Montreal.

Intentionally dropping out of games will not be tolerated and hurts the integrity of the league.

WTF just like that? f**king HELL MAN who ratted on me

THIS IS f**king UNBELIEVABLE. PURE BULLSHIT

Edited by mav

WTF just like that? f**king HELL MAN who ratted on me

THIS IS f**king UNBELIEVABLE. PURE BULLSHIT

well im guessing you dropping out of games is also considered "pure bulshit"

but seriosly mav you dont have a good reputation and anything bad you do will prolly get reported

with that being said I was not one to snitch on you

I reported you a few weeks ago. Remember when I gave you a chance to pick up the game where we left off but you wouldn't because it "never happened" even though I provided you both a screenshot AND our chat log? Dropping games isn't cool. Dropping games and pretending it never happened is worse.

I reported today because you quit in the middle of a game to go play nhl91. Why not finish our game first? Was it because you were losing?

i told you i would log the game later on and I did and and you said ok. and then I didn't play the second game because i was busy playing 91 and ttold you that we'd make up the second game later and again you said ok but you never came forward after I was done and I became busy after that

if we did play the second game of which i don't remember could have easily told me and then we could have just left off from where the game was and finish it. but no you reported me. fine. ok. whatever. i get it

bah whatever, im over this. it was fun while it lasted.

Edited by mav