NHL'94 Forums

whos gonna be Mario golfing after 1st round

kgman

i hope u boys have been working on ur game and im not talking bout NHlL94

cant wait to get these playoffs started .......r u ever gonna finished up this league ......

On the interview that Evan had ..........i think the funniest thing i heard was when the host actually thought pausing game made shot go slower and Evan said i think u may have found a bug knowing full well host had no idea what was going on ..........

Kgman is still the king of the mountain and nobody has step up to get me off ....i been on there so long the gov't is think about charging me property taxes...........hahahhahah

cant wait to get these playoffs started .......r u ever gonna finished up this league ......

On the interview that Evan had ..........i think the funniest thing i heard was when the host actually thought pausing game made shot go slower and Evan said i think u may have found a bug knowing full well host had no idea what was going on ..........

Kgman is still the king of the mountain and nobody has step up to get me off ....i been on there so long the gov't is think about charging me property taxes...........hahahhahah

To respond to your question in the subject, would that be Toadstool Tour or Advance Tour?

Fix your internet connection/PC problems then play some lag free matches with us and we'll decide who the king of the mountain is.

Fix your internet connection/PC problems then play some lag free matches with us and we'll decide who the king of the mountain is.

Seriously. I definately want to get some more games in with you KG. But damn, the lag is brutal. Holler at me on AIM let's try to get you fixed up.