NHL'94 Forums

GensB League No Shows

Wilsonfest

Several GensB leaguers are not available to play. I've been looking for several players for a while and havent seen em. The first half of the season is almost over.

I have never seen these guys online:

NYR

LA

Boston

Calgary

Toronto

San Jose

These guys have been on but are hard to get a game with:

Hartford (always has an away message)

Detroit (played him once in an exhibition)

Come on dudes, lets do this.

IM: Tacodans

Team: Washington

Several GensB leaguers are not available to play. I've been looking for several players for a while and havent seen em. The first half of the season is almost over.

I have never seen these guys online:

NYR

LA

Boston

Calgary

Toronto

San Jose

These guys have been on but are hard to get a game with:

Hartford (always has an away message)

Detroit (played him once in an exhibition)

Come on dudes, lets do this.

Yes it must be frustrating, detroit is on alot but he is one of those guys who want wants to spread out his games and play when he is ready and i just played boston and hartford today and L.A guy got wupped a few times and hasnt been backand sj is on at night usually but not for long.maybe post what times you are usually online

I'm on every night. Best times for me are between 9:15pm (EST) and 11:30pm.

But, I am on a lot during the day as well. If one of the aforementioned players wants to set up a time I can easily do it.

Lemme know.

What happens to those games that aren't played by Oct7th?

In regards to Detroit, I can understand wanting to spread things out but we've got 5 days left for the first half of the season and I can't imagine he's played too many games.

Basically what happens is...

1 - If you posted in the Schedule A Game forum about playing specific teams in your Month1 schedule and the games aren't played, you will get a forfeit win or tie. A win if the other coach didn't post in the Schedule A Game thread, and a tie if the other coach did.

2 - You will still be able to makeup these games after the deadline, we do this to keep the season moving along. Both coaches must agree to play the game for the makeup to count.

-Evan