NHL'94 Forums

Snes B - Chi vs Que

Guest BSDaemon

Guest BSDaemon

So after countless chances... posts for both of us, his manual goaltending being stellar, along with his defence... it was 0-0 for most of the game. Belfour managed to make the save on a penalty shot, too.

Then... on an attempted one-timer, my player shoots it way off, but bounces off the back glass, off the top of the net, and off his own players HEAD and into the net. Easily the most ridiculous goal EVER. :P

I thought... wow... am I going to sneak out of this game with a 1-0 win? No! Of course not! Sundin gets the puck and heads down ice. I anticipate him crossing the crease to score so i move my goalie across.. and then he stops. Just dead stop. I've never seen that happen before. Not like this.... so hes standing there, puck on his stick, empty net... and I think it somewhat stunned him too, because it was a good second before he actually put it in. DAMN!

Then the action goes end to end until OT. My player rushes down the side, knocks down his player who had the puck, goes in and BAM! One-timer to roenick! He doesn't miss on those too often, and he didnt this time either.

Hats off to quebec! Best manual goalie ive played against. I really worried that i wouldnt be able to slip ONE past him, let alone two!! (even if the first one WAS bullshit... I'll take it...)

2-1 Final score for Chicago. GG Quebec!!! B)